A project management hut is a collection of articles covering a specific subject related to Project Management. Below is the list of available project management huts.
HUT #1: 15 Most Popular Software Articles
- Top 5 Construction Project Management Software
- Top Project Management Software
- Top 10 Task Management Software
- Top 5 WordPress Project Management Plugins
- Top 3 Software Alternatives to Basecamp
- Top 3 Software Alternatives to Asana
- Top 5 Agile and Scrum Project Management Software
- Top 10 Mac Project Management Tools
- Top 7 Web Open Source Project Management Tools
- Top 15 Project Management Software
- Top 10 Database App Builders to Create your PM Tool
- Top 5 Desktop Open Source Project Management Tools
- Top 3 Software Alternatives to Smartsheet
- Top 5 Dynamic Gantt Chart Components for Software Developers
- Top 5 PM Software with Dynamic Gantt Charts
- Top 3 Software Alternatives to Confluence
- Top 5 CRM Software‚ Customer Relationship Management
HUT #2: 15 Most Popular General PM Articles
- Understanding Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RACI Matrix)
- Top 10 Main Causes of Project Failure
- Five Factors That Lead to Successful Projects
- Top 10 Best Project Management Books to Keep Within Reach
- Understanding The Different Levels of Help Desk Support
- Top 5 Project Management Phases
- Top 5 Project Management Training Sites
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Senior Project Manager
- Understanding the 4 Types of Risks Involved in Project Management
- XP, FDD, DSDM, and Crystal Methods of Agile Development
- Top 5 PMP Exam Books
- Top 10 Reasons Why Projects Fail
- Top 10 Best Microsoft Project Tutorials‚ Training & Courses
- ProjectLibre Tutorial Part 1: Creating Your First Project
- Understanding the Risk Breakdown Structure (RBS)
Hope you find this page interesting. If you think something is missing here just let us know!
Recommended Project Management Software
If you’re interested in learning more about top rated project management software, the editors at Project-Management.com actively recommend the following:
Wrike is the most powerful work management platform on the market, enabling teams to plan projects and collaborate in real time. Our award-winning software is trusted by 20,000+ companies across the globe, including Sony, Estée Lauder, and Siemens.
Wrike’s customizable features include Gantt charts, request forms, dashboards, cross-tagging, time tracking, and proofing. Integrate with 400+ apps from the likes of Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce. Automate repetitive tasks and achieve 50% faster planning. Work from anywhere with 100% access to your files via our mobile and desktop apps.
Whether you’re a small startup or an established brand, Wrike has the solution for you. Paid plans start at $9.80/user/month. Join our community of 2.3 million — start your free two-week trial today.
monday.com Work OS is an award-winning no-code work management platform that helps teams manage projects and workflows more efficiently.
Used by 152,000+ customers worldwide, this fully customizable software lets you plan, manage, and track every project in one place. monday.com offers time-saving and easy-to-use features such as automations, time tracking, document sharing, and real-time collaboration. Multiple board views such as Gantt and Kanban help you structure and navigate tasks and projects the way you prefer, and dashboards give a high-level overview of your progress.
In addition, integrations with apps such as Outlook, Microsoft Teams, Gmail, and Excel, allow you to easily continue working with your favorite tools from within the platform. monday.com also offers dedicated solutions, such as monday dev and monday sales CRM, designed to answer the needs of specific industries.
Smartsheet is a leading work execution platform that has real-time work management features, collaboration and automation tools. Users are presented with a familiar and easy-to-use spreadsheet-like interface. However, it has enterprise-grade capabilities that even Fortune 500 companies like Cisco, Bayer, HP, and PayPal are confident to adopt in their business. Strong project management features enable teams to utilize different views of real-time data, and switch easily from Gantt, card, grid and calendar views. Smartsheet has automatic update requests, and can be used for waterfall and agile projects, product launch, sprint planning, and more. The resource management feature provides users the visibility who is busy, and who is not, in real-time. They can also attach files, share sheets, get notified, view the activity log, export, email, and print.
ClickUp is one of the highest-rated project management tools today. Use Docs, Reminders, Goals, Calendars, Chat, scheduling, assigned comments, custom views, & more with this all-in-one project management tool.
Used by 800,000+ teams in companies like Airbnb, Google, and Uber, it brings all of your projects into a single app! Built for teams of all sizes and industries, Our fully customizable & proprietary features make it a must-have for anyone wanting to keep project management in one place.
Rocketlane’s collaborative customer onboarding platform helps businesses accelerate time-to-value, streamline implementation journeys, and deliver exceptional customer experience. By replacing generic project management and document collaboration tools with a unique, unified workspace, Rocketlane helps improve communication, collaboration, and project visibility for businesses and their customers. We help businesses consistently hit their goals by making onboarding more delightful and friction-free.