Top 3 Software Alternatives to Teamwork
Teamwork is online project management software ideal for client-service teams. However, teams looking for the best Teamwork alternative can find other project management platforms to match their business needs.
Table of Contents
- Teamwork Alternatives: What to Look for
- Top Software Alternatives to Teamwork
- What Is Teamwork?
- Ready to Try Teamwork Alternatives?
Teamwork Alternatives: What to Look for
Teamwork enables users to manage projects, teams, clients, and consultants using a single platform. Users exploring a solution from Teamwork competitors should look for essential features for more efficient project management, as well as advanced tools for flexibility and scale.
- Free plan or free trial period
- Scalable solutions through tiered plans
- Free client access
- Responsive customer support
- Task and subtask management with option to assign tasks multiple owners
- Project management planning, priority, milestones, and scheduling
- Real-time collaboration tools with integrated messaging and document sharing
- Multiple work views including list, Gantt chart, Kanban board, calendar, and portfolio view
- Time, cost, and issue tracking
- Team workload planning, allocation, and management
- Estimates, budgeting, billing, and invoicing either built-in or through integration
- Pre-built and custom templates, dashboards, and reports
- Task automation and integration to other apps and services
Top Software Alternatives to Teamwork
Teams and companies looking for a more suitable enterprise solution, or an app designed for a specific workflow or industry can check our recommended project management software alternatives to see if they provide a better fit.
What Is Teamwork?
Teamwork is an all-in-one, cloud-based project management platform for managing projects from initial to closing phase. Designed as a project management solution for client projects, it includes tools that help users build workflows, engage with clients, promote team collaboration, and deliver on time and within budget.
Teamwork supports project management best practices with tools like project ownership and risk register for accountability and clarity, flexible views and reporting for progress tracking and work visibility, as well as custom fields and mobile apps for flexibility.
Ready to Try Teamwork Alternatives?
Teams who use project management and work collaboration software like Teamwork are more organized, efficient, and profitable. Users can try our top project management software recommendations and find the right features to manage projects, workflows, teams, and clients successfully.