Top Zoho Projects Alternatives & Competitors
Zoho Projects is project management software available through the web and on mobile devices. Users looking for a more suitable project management, task management, and resource management solution can find an available Zoho alternative to help them bring their plans, teams, and clients together.
Table of Contents
- Zoho Projects Alternatives: What to Look for
- Top Software Alternatives to Zoho Projects
- What Is Zoho Projects?
- Ready to Try a Zoho Projects Alternative?
Zoho Projects Alternatives: What to Look for
Zoho Projects is project management software applicable to a wide range of industries. Users in search of the best Zoho Projects alternative should consider the flexibility in the solution, as well as a comprehensive set of features that will come in handy when managing various types of projects.
- Task management, recurrence, tracking, and reminders
- Multiple task views, Gantt chart, dependencies, and critical path identification
- Custom layouts, views, fields, statuses, and workflows
- Ready-made and customizable project templates
- Information organization with tags
- Integrated team collaboration tools with real-time chat, online meeting, and shared project files
- Rules-based editor, task process automation, and automatic notifications
- Time tracking, timesheet, invoicing tool, and calendar view
- Project management dashboards and reports for task status, issues, and timesheets
- Resource management and team administration tool
- Configurable roles and access permissions
- Support for various PM methodologies, app integration, and mobile access
Top Software Alternatives to Zoho Projects
Zoho Projects enables various teams solve the common and complex challenges of modern project management. However, users looking for an alternative to Zoho project management software can explore our top recommended tools to find the right solution for their enterprise, industry, or worfklow needs.
What Is Zoho Projects?
Zoho Projects is cloud-based project management software used by teams in construction, software development, education, real estate, consulting, and marketing agencies, among others. It is competitively priced, with scalable plans that range from a free plan for a small team to an enterprise plan with unlimited users.
Zoho Projects integrates seamlessly with other Zoho products and third-party apps from Google, Microsoft, Dropbox, Zendesk, and Slack to give users end-to-end business solutions. The integrated task management, resource management, and collaboration features allow teams to quickly see availability over a selected period.
Users can add tasks in one click or reassign tasks with drag-and-drop. An interactive project management feed keeps all team members updated; they can also post a status message or get a discussion going through comments there.
Ready to Try a Zoho Projects Alternative?
Project management software like Zoho Projects enables teams to plan projects and track work, as well as supporting collaboration to improve project quality, performance, and outcomes. A project manager looking for a solution from top Zoho competitors can try our project management app recommendations to help get their search for the best project management software underway.