monday.com Software Review: Pricing, CRM, & Project Management Features
monday.com software overview
monday.com is a visual team management software that enables a team to quickly add members, assign tasks, customize workflow, and track the progress of their work to completion.
monday’s project management platform promotes transparency, so that teams stay on top of their work without surprises. The centralized platform also supports collaboration that boosts productivity among teams and individuals.
Most importantly, it is a simple and easy-to-use tool that people enjoy using to get things done. Try monday.com free, or learn more about features and pricing below.
monday.com CRM & project management features
- Team management tool: monday.com makes it easy for teams to get on-board and adopt the software. To build the team, users send an email to invite new members. For a quick start to any project, they can select from a list of templates for the project type or requirements. And the team can use templates concurrently for a variety of use cases to address different workflows. Assigning tasks to team members is easy, and the process is highly visual and transparent.
- Customization: The team management software works for different types of teams. After setting up the team and project, users can customize and manage their workflow or process, whether simple or complex. Columns capture and visualize all the information the team needs to complete the project. The team members can choose to capture and view information about time, assigned team members, locations, and other information in text, number, link, and other data forms.
- Visual Planning: monday.com provides users multiple options to plan projects and track progress. They can look at the overview or go into details with calendars, charts, files, Kanban boards, maps, or a timeline. The smart tools allow for visible planning, progress tracking, and advanced weekly view across multiple projects and teams.
- Collaboration: monday.com includes built-in collaboration features, so users can have all their conversations, files, briefs, checklists, and spreadsheets in one place for easy discussion and review. This helps eliminate long meetings and confusing email threads. It has native iOS and Android mobile apps for keeping everyone in the loop even when on the go.
- CRM: monday.com can be adapted for use as a CRM software to track sales contacts through the pipeline. monday.com’s CRM functions include lead capture from web forms, sales order tracking, pipeline management, and monthly target tracking.
- Integrations: monday.com integrates with popular apps and services such as Dropbox, Excel, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Integromat, Slack, Trello, and Zapier.
monday.com offers several packages where price depends on the number of users. On a monthly basis, and for up to 5 users, the Basic plan is priced at $39 per month. This plan includes essential features such as unlimited boards, over 20 column types, native iOS and Android apps, Kanban view, embedded forms, 5GB of storage, and 1 week activity log. The higher plans Standard, Pro and Enterprise includes essential and advanced features. With these plans, users can share boards with multiple guests, have multiple integrations, and greater number of automations and dashboards. Security and support are also increased for these pricing tiers. A yearly subscription will result in an 18 percent discount, and a 2-year subscription in a 32 percent discount. A free 14-day trial period is offered.
Social network presence
monday.com is ideal for a variety of use cases, such as project management, team management, product management, agile development, sales and business development, client management, agency account management, marketing and PR, orders and production, and HR and recruitment, among others.
Some of their Clients
Clients include WeWork, Discovery Channel, Carlsberg, Wix, Philips, MIT Federal Credit Union, Fiverr, and Frost & Sullivan.
monday.com reviews & testimonials
Miranda Lutzow stated that the monday.com app keeps her team organized, focused, and on track to efficiently completing projects.
Alex Benda stated that the team management software makes it easy to keep their sales team on track and not leave money on the table.
Briana Shucart stated that with monday.com, everything is in one place. Her team loves it because the software gives each team member independence.
Why monday.com software
monday.com is a modern work tool that allows teams to organize work visually in an easy and understandable way. The project management software application promotes transparency and collaboration, which enables users to have a sense of ownership and accountability, resulting in increased productivity. Today, over 80,000+ teams in hundreds of industries in more than 140 countries are using the software to manage their business and achieve their goals.
monday.com is a privately held computer software company based in Tel Aviv, Israel. It was founded by Roy Man, CEO, and Eran Zinman, CTO in 2012. The team developed a project management tool to solve a particular day-to-day problem that they were experiencing. They then received feedback on how the tool created an impact on other people’s business and lives. The team were able to raise funding as a startup and spun out to become their own company. They continue to improve a tool that facilitates communication with people and that people actually enjoy using. In 2017, the PM tool was renamed as monday.com to reflect their mission of making project management simple, intuitive and visual.
Read our list of monday.com alternatives to see how it stacks up against the competition.
Or, try an alternative to monday.com for free today: