Goodwerp Studio Manager is a versatile web-based solution that helps companies big and small reach their goals and stay on top of their business. It features project-management, invoicing, collaboration, team-management, and reporting as major features. It also includes time-tracking, budgeting, commenting, scheduling, notes (and more) as auxiliary tools intended to streamline collaboration between teams.
It is offered as an online software for professional service firms to take advantage of a single platform to handle most, if not all, of their business requirements. The market may seem crowded with task management tools, financial software, and collaboration programs, but very few can work seamlessly with others, and working with multiple platforms can be complicated, confusing and downright costly. Here is a unified, centrally-located, highly accessible solution that can simplify work and let people focus on their business.
Features, Benefits, Strengths
- Task and Project management ‚Äì Goodwerp Studio Manager allows the easy creation and management of projects, task lists, tasks, and subtasks. It will work equally well with simple task lists and full-blown projects. Users can use one or all modules as needed. Creating a task, assigning it to a resource, reordering, transferring, or printing tasks, and setting a deadline can be done easily with a few clicks. Files can be attached to tasks and comments can be added for clarifications. When a task is updated, automatic notification is triggered for all team members involved. Furthermore, users can bump or manually notify with an accompanying email a colleague when wished for. It also has time tracking, budgeting, progress tracking and project template features.
- Finance module ‚Äì In addition to PM capabilities, the software contains invoicing features to help with client billing necessities. The Finance module allows users to easily create an invoice or an estimate, and enter full or partial payments to the invoice. Invoices and estimates can be printed or sent to the client through a secured link by email. Income and expense categories as well as tax values can be set for better view of the company’s financial status.
- Reporting ‚Äì Projects and Finance module connect with one another and provide real-time budget information and reports leading all the way to project performance, client profitability, expenses, and more. Valuable insights which showcase the financial health and efficiency of the company.
- Collaboration and People administration ‚Äì Goodwerp Studio Manager has an integrated permission level, which gives various access to different team-members within the organization, including clients. Permission levels help make the system organized and secure with different settings for managers, crew, consultants and clients. However, adding clients and sharing projects with them is easy, all the while restricting the lists they can view.
Goodwerp Studio Manager comes with a 21-day free trial, during which time all tools and modules are available for testing. All accounts come with an Extended Validation Security Seal that assures users their data is encrypted while they are using the platform. Payments are processed via Stripe, which ads another level of security and subscription management. Although simple to use, it still comes with online materials and video tutorials to shorten the learning curve.
Social Network Presence
Goodwerp Studio Manager is ideal for owners and project managers who want to oversee their entire operations from a single platform. It is best suited for small to medium-sized businesses, startups, creative studios, digital/web/Internet consultancies and other professional services firms.
Clients rely on Studio Manager on daily basis to manage their projects, teams, finance, and clients. Below are what Goodwerp Studio Manager clients have to say:
- Justin Jackson, JustinJackson.ca, (Vernon, BC, Canada). Really amazing: What the Goodwerp INC team has accomplished is really amazing. They’ve built an application that rivals what others have produced. They identified a unique need, and executed on it perfectly.
- Marshall Matheson, CEO WTWH Media, (Cleveland, OH, USA). Reigns supreme: Goodwerp Studio Manager has reigned supreme for our task management solution. The feature set has everything we need for max productivity without the fluff. They’ve done a great job on the interface keeping everything streamlined for a diverse group of users.
- Sakari Kyro, Useful, France. Team approved: After trying just about everything available…. Goodwerp Studio Manager was the one that got most approval from all team members.
- Yuling Tan, Universum Global, (Shanghai, China). Max productivity: I have been always been struggling with finding a collaborative platform where my team would actually use, and we found it with Studio Manager. It is visually pleasant, easy to learn and most importantly increases our overall productivity.
Why Goodwerp Studio Manager
Great software has always been built to address specific existing problems. Goodwerp Studio Manager was built by its designers and developers for their own use to address real problems. Now, companies can avail of a single platform business management solution with project management, invoicing, collaboration, and productivity/financial reporting features to help run their business well without the integration and cost issues.
Goodwerp INC is an independently run software company making productivity tools for creative teams. It was funded in 2013 with the goal to make universally accessible software that is easy to use and helps business owners stay organized. The company is made up of project managers, software developers, designers, thinkers, and business oriented individuals, with years of experience in the creative industries, an experience they have brought together with the creation of Studio Manager.
Explore Additional Project Management Resources
Learn more about project management by exploring the following project management software reviews & project management software comparisons including Monday.com vs Jira, Monday.com software review, Aha! Software or Agile vs Waterfall.
Recommended Project Management Software
If you’re interested in this and other software titles, Project-Management.com recommends the following as well:
monday.com Work OS is the project management software that helps you and your team plan, execute, and track projects and workflows in one collaborative space. Manage everything from simple to complex projects more efficiently with the help of visual boards, 200+ ready-made templates, clever no-code automations, and easy integrations. In addition, custom dashboards simplify reporting, so you can evaluate your progress and make data-driven decisions.
ClickUp is one of the highest-rated project management tools today. Use Docs, Reminders, Goals, Calendars, Chat, scheduling, assigned comments, custom views, & more with this all-in-one project management tool.
Used by 800,000+ teams in companies like Airbnb, Google, and Uber, it brings all of your projects into a single app! Built for teams of all sizes and industries, Our fully customizable & proprietary features make it a must-have for anyone wanting to keep project management in one place.