Comidor is a Digital Automation Platform with Intelligent Automation (Process and Workflow Automation, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Al-powered Automation), Enterprise Collaboration features, and Enterprise Low-Code development. It is a business platform that simplifies communication, automates business processes while increasing productivity among the different departments of an organization. Enterprises can take advantage of a modern, dependable and flexible Digital Automation Platform that will help them successfully:
- Set People, Process and Technology in one place
- Orchestrate and Automate business processes
- Turn an idea into an application with No-Code/Low-Code
Features, Benefits, Strengths
- Project Management with Business Intelligence – Comidor online project management software handles requirements management by linking documents and other files to projects. Requirements can easily be defined, categorized and assigned to teams. Task and workload management is performed through the built-in, fully interactive Gantt chart. Progress monitoring of tasks and projects is done through the innovative echo model. Resource and cost management, and project deliverables are also easily accomplished with other tools such as burndown and milestones charts. Reporting and analytics are performed with the help of advanced business intelligence tools such as advanced filtering, 2D and 3D analytics, pie, stack, line charts, custom queries and even business geolocation.
- CRM and Finance – Comidor also has powerful CRM and sales force tools that allow users to create and organize sales opportunities, leads, and marketing campaigns and connect them to customer accounts. It also has several visual tools such as time-based pipelines, sales funnel, competitions pie chart, and customized analytics that can be created on the fly. Add to these features some financial tools for creating budgets and tracking income and expenses.
- Enterprise Collaboration – Comidor is more than an online project management software because of its graphical and collaborative environment. It virtualizes the whole organization with the creation of accounts and contacts resulting to a quick overview of the company. It provides users with a personal assistant for handling emails, messages, tasks, assignments, events, projects, tickets, topics and other forms of interaction and communication. Built-in messaging, emails and video conferencing allows for quick and secure collaboration. It has several business tools such as document management, calendar, workflows, and ticketing. It also has integrations with Dropbox, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Comidor offers a very simple pricing plan: $15 per user per monthly billed annually. At this price, users get all the features of the software with no hidden charges. It also offers a full 30-day trial period with all the modules ready for use. The company will also accept customized plans if the customer has more than 50 users, would like a more flexible billing plan, needs customization or additional services such as language localization, or if installation is preferred on a private cloud or on-premise.
Social Network Presence
Comidor online project management software with CRM, finance, and collaboration modules will be valuable to and readily deployable across different organizations and industries such as startups, retail, engineering, healthcare, hospitality, technology, financial, academic and public sector. It can be used by business owners, project managers, administrators, business managers, team leads, and team members alike.
The Comidor website is already translated in 10 languages and the product itself supports English, Greek, Spanish, Russian, Serbian, and Chinese. It is not confined in specific character sets, and soon, it will also support Arabic. The company offers customization depending on the customer needs.
Some of their Clients
Clients include Egnatia Motorway SA, Kalamaria Municipality, Koronia Volvis, Deep Excavation LLC, Auteco, Mr. KTEO, and Elviz Animal Feeds.
Thrasyvoulos Th. Makios, Deputy CEO from Makios Logistics, mentions that Comidor allows them to collaborate seamlessly while running their Business Processes, eading to continuous improvement.
Manish Hingorani, Senior Manager at Acer, stated the good quality of the product and effective customer service team.
Social media pages show more than 4000 likes, almost 3000 followers, almost 30,000 views, and several video channel subscribers.
Business software available through cloud services are plenty. However, not all are designed and built specifically for the web with the right technology, platform and features. Comidor is an integrated operational and management suite using open, multi-layered, distributed architecture (jPlaton) that is dependable, customizable and readily deployable to different types of business and industries from a central, easy-to-use online application available anytime and anywhere.
Comidor is a SaaS offered by b.Open Ltd., a privately held, cloud computing pioneer company based in Thessaloniki, Greece and with US office in Seattle, Washington. It was founded in 2004 by entrepreneur Spiros Skolarikis, an IT veteran of over 25 years with a great interest in innovative technologies, software applications, and open philosophy and standards. b.Open uses the jPlaton platform, a Java- and XML-based development and runtime environment. Since 2008, the company has focused on cloud computing, bringing its expertise and solutions to this new area of technology. Over the years, it has now offered software-as-a-service solutions ranging from MIS, EDI, e-commerce, ERP, and CRM, among others, to different industries such as the public sector, healthcare, telecommunications, and many more, both locally and globally.
Explore Additional Project Management Resources
Learn more about project management by exploring the following project management software reviews & project management software comparisons including Monday.com vs Jira, Monday.com software review, Aha! Software or Agile vs Waterfall.
Featured Partners: Project Management Software
Tackle complex projects with Wrike’s award-winning project management software. Break projects into simple steps, assign tasks to team members, and visualize progress with Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and calendars. Manage resource allocation and forecasting with software that’s easy to launch. Automation and AI features strip away time-consuming admin tasks so you can do the best work of your life. Streamline your practices, align your team, and ensure you hit deadlines and stay on budget.
monday.com Work OS is the project management software that helps you and your team plan, execute, and track projects and workflows in one collaborative space. Manage everything from simple to complex projects more efficiently with the help of visual boards, 200+ ready-made templates, clever no-code automations, and easy integrations. In addition, custom dashboards simplify reporting, so you can evaluate your progress and make data-driven decisions.
Start and deliver each billable and non-billable service by centralizing communication. Collaborate with teammates on tasks in real-time, streamline best practices, and let clients in on progress.
Stop spreading work across platforms. Subscribe to tasks to track progress, assign date ranges and deadlines, and check granular steps off with TODOs.