Bridge24 Software Review: Overview – Features – Pricing
Bridge24 is a reporting and exporting application that enhances the functionality of Asana, Trello, Basecamp, and AceProject. With a one-click dynamic connection, users get to access powerful and flexible tools that enable them extract greater value out of their project data. With a variety of views, filters, advanced reports, interactive charts and exporting tools, they are able to access, organize and categorize valuable and sometimes hidden information. New perspectives and insights allow managers and users to make timely and informed decisions. Recently, they built their first Chrome Extension to Export Cards to Excel.
- Boards for Asana, Basecamp, Trello, and AceProject
- Export Tasks to Excel and CSV for Asana, Basecamp, Trello and AceProject
- Asana and Basecamp now offered in Spanish and French through Bridge24
- Export to Excel or CSV of Multi-Level Subtasks for Asana
- Upload Attachments Now Supported Through Bridge24
- Asana and Trello Custom Fields Supported Through Bridge24
- New Interface for Bridge24 Released – Improving Usage
- Bridge24 User Account Released
- Bridge24 Release News: Summer 2017
- Bridge24 News: Officially Recognized by Asana and Trello
- Task History/Activity Stream for Asana, Trello, Basecamp and AceProject
- Bridge24 News: Premium Subscription Plan
- Bridge24 News: New website, Asana start date support, and more
- Bridge24 Announces Affiliate Program – Join, Promote, Earn!
- Interactive Charts for Asana using Bridge24
Features, Benefits, Product Strengths
- Dynamic Connectivity, Intuitive Interface – the Bridge24 online application gives users a quick and simple connection to project data from their favorite PM tool. Dynamic connectivity provides access to information without complex importing or configuration. Furthermore, data is synchronized real-time both ways, so edits and updates are reflected. The intuitive user interface allows users to easily and rapidly view, add or edit tasks and other work items across projects. It has quick action menus, a treeview project list, fast loading, support for custom fields (Asana and Trello), progress bars with cancels, a grid, board, and calendar mode, charts, an alternate dark theme, and more.
- Powerful Views, Interactive Charts and Reports – The flexible range of views available on this application let users see from a bird’s eye view down to the granular details of a task. The Power Grid view provides an interactive tabular view that is easy to manipulate, with show/hide/resize options. The Calendar view shows tasks and to-dos with a perspective of time, giving the user information about urgent tasks, upcoming deadlines, and ongoing activities. The Board view allows them to see lists, stages and workflows, easily move tasks from one list to another, and get an overview of work to be done, currently being done, and those completed. Moreover, users can switch views instantly. The application also has document preview features, filtering, grouping, and sorting. Views can easily be created, saved or deleted. Also, users can look at task history for detailed investigation of project activities and events. Users can easily create interactive charts and choose from a selection of Pie, Doughnut, Polar, Vertical Bar or Horizontal Bar chart. The charts provide contextual data from current tasks displayed from a project or from a filter result. They can further control the chart image with a number of settings, such as display/hide, move, size and number of columns, show/hide legend, export to PDF, and more. A stacked type chart will soon be available.
- Exporting Tools and Controls, User Account, Online Feedback, and more – Bridge24 has powerful exporting tools that allow users to extract project information from their PM application. It also has excellent controls, so user can filter the exact data they want to include for reporting and other purposes. They can export in Excel or CSV format. They can even export other information such as comments, custom fields, and task history for more specific business purposes. The new export chart feature lets users create PDF reports that can also contain the list of associated tasks by segment. These chart reports can be easily shared by email or printed out. The user account allows users to store all their connectors, views, filters and other parameters and not recreate each time. An online chat is integrated in the system for feedback and other requests. Most recently, an affiliate program was launched as well.
Bridge24 offers a Free plan with limited features. Upon registration, users are automatically subscribed to it. Subscribers to this plan have a custom filter limit of 3, task history retrieval for up to the last 7 days, and data export of up to 50 entries. The Premium plan at $12 per month removes all limits to the Free plan. This means unlimited custom filters, unlimited task history, and unlimited data export entries. The plan also includes access to unlimited custom fields. Annual payment for the Premium plan at $96 is also an available option, which results in savings, with an equivalent discounted price of just $8 per month.
Social Network Presence
Bridge24 is ideal for users of Asana, Trello, Basecamp, and AceProject. Those who require enhanced reporting and exporting capabilities to better manage their project information will derive the most benefit. Also, users who look for fast releases of new and useful features not available in their original PM provider will not be disappointed.
Bridge24 is currently available in English, French and Spanish.
Some of their Clients
Clients include Deloitte, Airbnb, EY, PMI, and Shell.
- “The filtering and display tools are just so easy! Simple, intuitive, and allowed me to get to the view I needed within minutes!” – Luke Green, Basecamp user
- “Massive-data oriented, powerful filters. It is the tool for analysis.” – Luis HM, Asana user
- “I found Bridge24 by searching for “Trello excel export” after trying some power-ups listed on Trello’s website. Its power grid is the best product around to export filtered data to excel; the only one supporting custom fields that I know of.” Richard Corbeil, Trello user
- “The export module is awesome! Bridge24 is easy to use, and the layout is very intuitive!” Chad Boerboom, AceProject user
Bridge24 is created by Websystems, Inc., a privately held company based in Quebec, Canada.