actiTIME is time tracking software that allows businesses to manage projects, teams, and clients in a single place. Ask your team to track their working hours across tasks and register time-offs and sick leaves, make edits to budgets and rates, and allow actiTIME to do all the team and project analysis for you. Use actiTIME to monitor project health, review team performance, and automate billing and accounting routines.
Features, Benefits, Strengths
- Capture working time with online timesheet, browser extension or mobile app
- Notify clients or managers of the details of your work with time entry comments
- Ensure data accuracy and security with timesheet locking and timesheet approvals
Tasks & project management
- Keep your projects in check with task estimates, deadlines, budgets and statuses
- Control the flow of your projects using workflow and task management tools
- Follow company’s standards and processes by creating custom workflows, data groups and fields
Accounting & performance analysis
- your projects’ health with time and financial reports
- Monitor time and cost expenses across users, teams, projects and clients
- Identify the most profitable clients and projects with analytics tools and reports
- Build client bills and invoices with transparent time and costs breakdown
- Automate payroll calculations and invoicing with QuickBooks Online integration
- Manage employee absences, automate PTO and sick leave balance calculations with actiPLANS integration
- Connect actiTIME to other software using 2,000+ Zapier integrations and API
Choose from three different versions of actiTIME:
- actiTIME Free is online software for teams of up to three users with basic time-tracking functionality.
- actiTIME Online is full-featured online software for teams of any size with free regular product upgrades starting at $5 user/month.
- actiTIME Self-Hosted is software that you install on your own servers and pay for only once.
Social Network Presence
actiTIME is the best fit for businesses looking to minimize time tracking efforts, make data-driven decisions and identify opportunities for growth.
Some of their Clients
Clients include DHL, Huawei, Philips, Xerox and University of Bristol.
“For us, actiTIME does absolutely everything we need. It works well on project-based companies. It’s easy to pull out reports, it’s very easy to train people on this – it’s user-friendly. It’s versatile, really. I like the simplicity of actiTIME, I think it’s very simple to use ” — Karen Ilsley, an Account Coordinator at Southwood Research
“Now we have complete transparency over the status of work and improved the resource allocation across the projects. And all this ‚Äì with hours of work saved. Instead of manually fine-tuning the spreadsheet views, managers instantly view real-time analytics
in custom reports. We forgot the spreadsheets like a bad dream ” — Marco Monselesan, COO at NASH SRL
“We did a thorough market research comparing about 25 different products, both cloud and self-hosted, open source and commercial. What we were searching for was a user-friendly UI, a set of required features, and an attractive price. actiTIME turned out to have the best combo of these qualities ” — Richard Milanovits, Project Manager at DSS Consulting
actiTIME is online time tracking software that offers a data-driven approach to team and project management. Unlike automated time tracking solutions, it doesn’t record employee activity or violate their privacy in any other way. Instead, actiTIME is designed for companies that promote trust and workplace wellbeing. Most of their clients highlight actiTIME’s ease of use, time tracking and reporting functionality, and competitive pricing.
actiTIME Inc. is a Canada-based developer of actiTIME — time tracking software used by organizations like DHL, Huawei, Philips, Xerox, University of Bristol with 15+ years of presence on the market. In 2014, actiTIME Inc. released actiPLANS — absence management software for businesses which, if integrated with actiTIME, provides a multifaceted business management environment. Nowadays, they boast 10,000+ clients who keep on choosing their business software.
Explore Additional Project Management Resources
Learn more about project management by exploring the following project management software reviews & project management software comparisons including Monday.com vs Jira, Monday.com software review, Aha! Software or Agile vs Waterfall.
Recommended Project Management Software
If you’re interested in this and other software titles, Project-Management.com recommends the following as well:
monday.com Work OS is the project management software that helps you and your team plan, execute, and track projects and workflows in one collaborative space. Manage everything from simple to complex projects more efficiently with the help of visual boards, 200+ ready-made templates, clever no-code automations, and easy integrations. In addition, custom dashboards simplify reporting, so you can evaluate your progress and make data-driven decisions.
Tackle complex projects with Wrike’s award-winning project management software. Break projects into simple steps, assign tasks to team members, and visualize progress with Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and calendars. Manage resource allocation and forecasting with software that’s easy to launch. Automation and AI features strip away time-consuming admin tasks so you can do the best work of your life. Streamline your practices, align your team, and ensure you hit deadlines and stay on budget.