Top 7 Best Under Construction Page WordPress Plugins
Using an under construction mode WordPress Plugin is a way to get people thrilled about a new website or blog. This excites people to visit the website while the things in the background are being done such as collecting emails.
To lessen the choices in selecting the best, we compiled the 7 best Under Construction & Maintenance Mode WordPress Plugins. These are the:
As its name says, the minimal coming soon and maintenance mode plugin is minimal and simple to use in enabling the maintenance mode. It is free in the directory of the WordPress plugin. It connects with MailChimp API and other autoresponder services.
The accessible features are:
- Inside panel support
- Tracking visitors through GA Support
- Cache plugin is supported such as SiteGround SuperCacher, WP Fastest Cache, Swift Performance Cache, Endurance Page Cache, WP Super Cache, and W3 Total Cache
- Own custom login URL.
- Arranging the page element position through drag-and-drop
There are options for pro versions if a license is purchased and these are the following:
- Lifetime pro version to use on the same site.
- By getting the pro version, one can get a 1-site license and pay $29 per year.
- Lifetime use of agency unlimited license at $199 for the unlimited client and personal sites.
Here are the pro features if a license is purchased:
- 650k premium images.
- Control on how a site appears with 47+content animations and 26+instagram filters.
- 70+ themes available
- Secret link feature for the site to be seen by the clients while the rest is for maintenance mode.
- Preview and analysis tool to make a site rank at number 1.
- Site redirection to the HTTPS version.
This plugin is available in the marketplace of CodeCanyon and this was created by an elite author with a rating of 4.62 stars. This creates a coming soon page that can add a background image slideshow. The license price is $19 for 6 months of support and lifetime updates.
These are the features to access:
- Supports Get Response, MyMail, iContact, Mail Chimp, Aweber and Campaign Monitor.
- Exports email that can be added later to any autoresponder site.
- Countdown timer
- Before the launch, users can add opt-in forms to collect emails.
- Adds social icons to easily follow others on other platforms.
Created by the team at SeedProd, this plugin has 2 versions which are the premium one and the free one. In any WordPress theme, it creates a coming soon page that is responsive, so, on most devices, it appears well. The user has complete control over how the site will look like to visitors. And to suit the needs, users can add HTML code and custom CSS. Coming Soon Page and Maintenance by SeedProd is used by Chris Ducker, a top industry leader.
With the pro version, there is more to get and these are:
- Changing of background
- Fonts integrated with Typekit and Google.
- A click of a button to embed videos.
- Only non-logged users are visible.
- Secret link for anyone with the need to log-in
- No need for the re-customization of the page to export or import.
- Referral system in promoting the site.
- Integrate with Awebee, MailChimp, GetResponse, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor and Drip.
This free plugin is created by a FruitfulCode team and is downloadable for free on the WordPress plugins directory. It helps close a site for maintenance and set the page for temporary authorization through the setting section. The page is customizable to include a logo, change of color, adding of text, and changing the background image. It only costs $26 to access all the features.
Accessible features are:
- Pages excluded from the maintenance code.
- For complete design control, edit the HTML/CSSS.
- Adding the code in the Google Analytics field.
- Background blurring.
Features of premium version:
- Video background from Vimeo, gallery, or YouTube
- Overlay background gallery
- A set-up for the countdown timer
- Integration with Campaign Monitor, GetResponse and MailChimp.
- User permission to not just check the maintenance page but the whole site.
With over 2 million active installations, Elementor is by far the best page builder. New blogs prefer this page builder because there is no need to set up other plugins unless a specific feature is only available from another plugin. So this pretty much covers the coming soon page. The coming soon feature was supported in the V1.3 update. To do it, go to the page builder, create a page and save the template. Under Elementor, go to tools and maintenance then click on the saved template and save changes.
The user can choose from 9 pro and free themes and can customize using the builder. It has a free version but for complete control, the pro version is also available.
The plans are:
- 3 sites at $99 for business use
- Unlimited sites at $199 for unlimited use
- 1 site at $49 for personal use
This plugin was particularly created for under construction websites by a team at Web Factory Ltd.
In the WordPress plugins directory, there is a free option and these are its features:
- Any type of content is added.
- Available social icons
- While preparing the site, popup and opt-in boxes are collecting leads.
- Available 35+ themes
- An on and off button to enable under construction mode
- Tracking the number of visits and its origin by setting up Google Analytics.
- To return everything to normal, set automatic end time and date.
- Instead of seeing the maintenance page, the whitelist feature enables to see the site.
- Adding own custom CSS to customize any theme.
And these are the features of the premium plugin:
- Choose from 400k+ images.
- Lifetime complete support.
- Access to beautiful coming soon pages with 1 new theme per week.
This free plugin was created by DesignModo team and is also available on the directory of WordPress plugins. Once the plugin is activated, simply switch on the maintenance mode so users in the admin can view the site. It has multi-site installs that have its own settings.
Here are its features:
- Available contact form.
- Countdown Timer.
- Exporting emails and adding subscription form in a CSV file.
- A buzz before the site is launched can be added for social media icons.
- Changing of background, colors and text are fully customizable