Tenrox Software Review: Overview & Features
Tenrox.com is a cloud based project management software that helps you plan and schedule your projects, track time and expenses, along with tools to manage billing & reporting. Along with the website, it also provides mobile applications for Blackberry, Android and iPhone platforms. It is built on the Microsoft technology stack and integrates with Microsoft Project and other tools.
The solution is delivered both as a hosted SaaS application and an on-premised installation.
Features, Benefits and Product Strengths
- Project Planning: Tenrox provides you Gantt charts, Resource Breakdown structure (RBS) and other tools to help you plan.
- Resources Management & Scheduling: Helps you manage your workforce and assign tasks appropriately.
- Time & Expense Tracking: Helps you manage timesheets and payroll processing.
- Project Cost & Billing: Manage milestone billing and hourly billing effectively
- Work Process Management and Reporting and Analytics
The price is currently not specified in the website. Contact their sales/support for a price quote.
Social Network Presence
Their target is medium and large businesses that have to manage a distributed workforce across the world.
Tenrox supports English and French.
Some of Their Clients
IBM, Pentagon, General Electric, E-Trade Financial Corp
Autodata Solutions, Chris W., Executive V.P.
“One of the biggest reasons for choosing Tenrox project management software is that it’s flexible enough to let us replicate the work processes that we developed in-house, but robust enough to give us much more powerful workflow management and rules application.”
Netsociety, Koen K., Netsociety founder
“Our old system couldn’t be expanded adequately to keep up with the kind of growth we have been experiencing. Tenrox professional service automation software’s functionality gives us the flexibility we need to keep track of growing budgets, control project scope and expanded resource planning.”
- Has been in business for more than 17 years
- ISO-27001 and SAS-70 Type II certified
- Complies with a variety of regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley
- Provides an integrated workflow management
- Fully built on Microsoft stack and will help those enterprises that would need to integrated project management with their other Microsoft services.
Tenrox is made by Glendale, California based Powersteering Software Inc. The company was founded in 1995 and claims many world class organizations, such as IBM and General Electric as its customers.