TeamHeadquarters Software Review: Overview & Features
TeamHeadquarters.com is a project management tool with helpdesk support, made by Canada based Entry Software Corporation. It helps project managers with a wide variety of tasks ranging from creating reports to project scheduling. They also provide tools to help you design your customer service portal. It is currently offered both as a hosted-SaaS service and an on-premised enterprise solution.
Features, Benefits and Product Strengths
- Project Management Tools – Creating project plans, drawing Gantt charts and monitoring project with project portfolio reporting (PPM).
- Helpdesk Support – Ticket management, incident tracking and notifications.
- Time Sheets – Time management and issue management in a central place.
- Customer Service Portal – TeamHeadquarters enables your customers to directly file support requests and get responses through your website.
- Personal Assistant – Enables your employees to prioritize their work easily.
- Portfolio Management – Helps you monitor and manage your project.
- Custom Reporting – Rich graphical reports can be generated for the project.
- Email SDK – TeamHeadquarters enables you to create customer support tickets automatically from emails.
The price is currently not specified in the website. Contact them through support for a price quote.
Social Network Presence
TeamHeadquarters can be used by any small & medium sized enterprise, though their biggest clientele are in the healthcare industry.
Currently it supports only English.
Some of Their Clients
- TLC Vision
- Pasadena City College
- AvMed (health plans)
- Metro health
“TeamHeadquarters allows all our customer contact, project, support, and technical information to be accessed in one place. This immediately improved our customer satisfaction by 26%.”
— Mike Boyle, CIO, Extendicare Canada
“TeamHeadquarters consolidates planned project work, support incidents, and ad-hoc work into one centralized list. All of our work is captured, assigned, managed, and executed from one actionable work list.”
— Roger McIlmoyle, Director, Technical Services, TLC Vision
“TeamHeadquarters has enabled a central repository for all MIS activity for both projects and work tickets and also provides an effective way to communicate with our MIS staff and internal customers.”
— Dale Pittman, Director, Management Information Services, Pasadena City College
The biggest strength of TeamHeadquarters lies in bringing together a whole suite of applications related to project management and helpdesk. By bringing all the tools together, it makes it easy to manage your business. The company claims that the overall financial investment comes down by helping you avoiding a lot of different independent applications to do the work for you.
TeamHeadquarters is made by Ontario, Canada based Entry Software Corporation. They are in the business since 1998 with a mission as: “Enabling you to realize your optimum productivity level.” Teamheadquarters is the primary product, while they also provide a few services for building customer service portals and helping with your report writing.