Huddle Software Review: Overview – Features – Pricing
Huddle.com is an enterprise collaboration software that helps businesses manage their content on the cloud. Touted as a Sharepoint alternative, it has a mini social network that helps employees create and browse through user profiles and enables file sharing & project collaboration options. It also provides you mobile apps to enable employees access the content on their iPhones, Blackberry and Android phones.
Features, Benefits and Product Strengths
- File sharing and management – files are one of the most accessed items in an enterprise network. Sales guys need to share their reports and product teams need to manage feature documents and presentations. Huddle provides an effective way to upload and access the files in a familiar folder structure with sorting and search features. It also provides document integration with Microsoft Office and versioning control.
- The content can be synced across multiple devices and you can subscribe to only the relevant content to be downloaded to your mobile phone or workstation.
- There is a 99.9% uptime guarantee and user access control to provide you greater security.
- Effective collaboration options through virtual whiteboards and commenting.
- Manage tasks with built-in task management tools.
- Help in customization.
- Enable users to create their profiles and maintain a small social network within the organization.
- Phone conferencing and web conferencing tools to enable real-time collaboration.
- Guarantee that all users will be trained within 90 days of installation with a money-back option.
The pricing option is available on the website and the buyers have to register in the website to get a specific quote.
Social Network Presence
Huddle’s features are very useful for large enterprises and they include some big companies such as Kia Motors. Although, they have a big presence in Europe, especially in the UK, they are quite international. In fact, they have a huge clientele with more than 100,000 business customers in over 180 countries.
15 languages including English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Japanese are supported right now.
Some of Their Clients
Kia Motors, AQNA, ESPN, P&G, Belgian Government, Boots, Post Office, Cheltenham Borough council, National Health Service of England.
“When documents were distributed via email, we’d often get more than 50 emails back with numerous questions, different viewpoints to consider and multiple comments from people in the same region. Huddle has enabled teams to participate in discussions and help each other.” Pamela Muñoz, Assistant Manager – International Communications, KIA Motors
” Huddle enables us to keep track of projects in real-time, view client feedback and clearly identify final proofs. We also appreciate the ease and speed of Huddle’s intuitive interface, ensuring that new members of staff and clients understand it immediately.” Robert Burns, Executive Director of IT, AQNA
“With Huddle, I can always be doing more important things. It helps me focus on the overall task at hand, which is managing our brand strategy.” Lisa Badger, Marketing Executive, Kerry Foods
Huddle is a huge player in the enterprise collaboration segment and allows you to manage content on the cloud. It allows you to manage your files and folders from multiple devices and provides support for a huge variety of languages. This suits especially well for businesses that operate in multiple markets.
The company was founded in 2006 by Alastair Mitchell and Andy McLoughlin and has offices in London and San Francisco. Within a short period they have dramatically spread throughout the world. They have won a number of awards including the Gartner cool company of 2009.