Sign up with AceProject using the form below. The free account allows you to create up to 5 users and 2 projects: A great chance to test drive the application. You can also visit the official sign up page to create your account.
What AceProject has to offer?
All their paid packages come with unlimited users and tasks. Pricing is based on the number of active projects and storage you need. Go to this page to see their regular pricing and privileges.
- Assign multiple users to the same task, with different allocated hours for each user
- Create recurring tasks that repeat at regular time intervals
- Use task dependencies when certain tasks cannot begin unless another is completed
- Create your own custom task reports: choose the columns you want to see and apply the filters you need based on advanced criteria
- Drag & drop multiple documents simultaneously to your tasks
- Share document links to your team for better collaboration
- Lock documents to protect them from deletion
- Have different versions for the same document
- Use the dynamic grid to easily enter your time sheets
- Use the time clock to track the exact hours and minutes that you worked on your tasks
- Request time approval from your project manager
- Generate customized time reports with advanced criteria
And much more…
- Project Tracking – Create projects based on templates, view Gantt charts, and generate user workload reports
- Expense Tracking – Record expenses and attach receipts to them, submit them for approval, and then generate reports
- Security and Access Rights – Highly configurable account/user/project access rights provision
- Collaboration – Email notifications and task reminders
- Mobile Compatibility – Apps for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Tablets
- Branding – Upload your corporate logo and set your preferred interface color
- API – Develop your own AceProject plugins and add-ons