PPM and ERP Integration Guide
GeniusInside.com sent us a great guide on PPM and ERP Integration. Basically, it’s about Strategies for software integrations in project-centric organizations.
That document is really well written, so take the time to read it carefully. As a project manager, it will help you understand why taking the time to choose a project management tool that integrates with a lot of external systems is important. The document talks about the following subjects:
- The role of PPM and ERP in your business
- Integration Utopia: Choosing the best platform with a proven track record
- Build a PPM and ERP compatibility test
- What level of project costing detail is required from each system to add value?
- What types of integration options are available? Import/export, batch process, or realtime?
- Does the integration platform support bi-directional and the one-way exchange of data?
- And more…
Genius Project integrates with business software tools including Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle JD Edwards, Microsoft Share Point, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, IBM (AS/400), Google Apps, HL7, and more.
Recommended Project Management Software
If you’re interested in learning more about top rated project management software, the editors at Project-Management.com actively recommend the following: