LiquidPlanner.com wanted to kick off 2013 with some inspiring quotes on organization. Their team had so much fun doing this; a couple of quotes grew into an entire list.
They take project tracking seriously and they think that being more organized is a key trait found in great team managers.
On a total of 42, see the 10 first:
- I have a great list of things I want to get done this year, I wonder where it is?
- If I get something done for every cup of coffee I have, it’s a great day.
- The more I plan, the less I worry.
- I’ve always found that a smart “no ” trumps a dumb “yes “.
- I got something important done yesterday, did you?
- You don’t have to brag about success if the data does it for you.
- Duck, Duck, Goose ‚Äì do your status meetings feel like this?
- How can you tell your team is productive? No backlog of unmade decisions.
- Mysteries are for novels, not project plans.
- Here are some free checkboxes [_] [_] [_], add your own tasks.
Recommended Project Management Software
If you’re interested in learning more about top rated project management software, the editors at Project-Management.com actively recommend the following:
Tackle complex projects with Wrike’s award-winning project management software. Break projects into simple steps, assign tasks to team members, and visualize progress with Gantt charts, Kanban boards, and calendars. Manage resource allocation and forecasting with software that’s easy to launch. Automation and AI features strip away time-consuming admin tasks so you can do the best work of your life. Streamline your practices, align your team, and ensure you hit deadlines and stay on budget.
Smartsheet is an online work execution platform empowering organizations of all sizes to plan, manage, automate, and report on work. Over 80,000 brands rely on Smartsheet for project and work management.
ClickUp is one of the highest-rated project management tools today. Use Docs, Reminders, Goals, Calendars, Chat, scheduling, assigned comments, custom views, & more with this all-in-one project management tool.
Used by 800,000+ teams in companies like Airbnb, Google, and Uber, it brings all of your projects into a single app! Built for teams of all sizes and industries, Our fully customizable & proprietary features make it a must-have for anyone wanting to keep project management in one place.