TeamworkPM is an online project management software that allows project managers to organize their work with their clients, as well as with other staff, more productively and efficiently. The software has its focus on team communication and time tracking, an essential part of every successful project, giving the advantage to group work instead of individual effort.
Features, Benefits and Product Strengths
- Project Management: The Dashboard gives a quick overview of all currently active projects, keeping managers up to date with all recent activity.
- Task Management: TeamworkPM has a focus on a team, allowing managers to assign multiple tasks to several people at once.
- Milestone Tracking: A built-in calendar makes milestone tracking easy. Due date can be assigned to every project in progress so that everybody can see exactly what they have to do and how much time they have left, allowing projects to be completed on time.
- Messages: Since communication is essential for every project, sending and receiving messages, email replies, project documentation and other files is possible in one central accessible place.
- File Management: A custom-built multiple file uploader is available allowing project workers to easily select multiple files and upload them all at once. The Lockdown feature allows managers to keep certain tasks/documents private and secure to some users or even companies, preventing unwanted misuse.
- Time Tracking: With TeamworkPM, it is possible to quickly see and review how much time a certain staff member has spent working on a project. TeamworkPM also allows users to post up times for their meetings and events, giving the possibility to invite and notify other project members.
Software is offered in five different levels: Personal, Business 1, Business 2, Corporate and Enterprise, starting from $12/month for Personal to $99/month for Corporate and $149/month for Enterprise account. However, the company offers 30-day free trial on all accounts with possibility to upgrade to a paying plan after the trial period expires. There is also a Free plan with 10 MB of free disk storage space and up to 2 projects for an unlimited time.
Social Network Presence
Target markets include: software development companies, movie studios, IT departments, educational institutions, product development companies, hospitals, administrative offices, ad companies, etc.
TeamworkPM is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Some of Their Clients
Pepsi, Walt Disney, Ubisoft, Sony Playstation, Electronic Arts, Astral, Pfizer, Universal Studios, Foster Wheeler Group, Lacie, University of Ulster, The Ohio State University, Zazzle, British Rowing, Konica Minolta, Dublin City Council.
Kandra Churchwell, President, Phases Design Studio –
“I just wanted to let you know how much we love Teamwork! I spent a lot of time vetting application for our studio and was absolutely thrilled when I tried TM”
Russell Chappe, Director, Focus Project Management – “Lockdown is an amazing, brilliant, fantastic, feature!! Thank you development team – we couldn’t have expected a more simple way that you have executed this. This will help our business immensely! You guys really listen to your customers. With this feature you have set yourselves way ahead of any rival collaboration software!!”
Why Teamwork Project Manager?
TeamworkPM is not just a “to do list”, but it is a functionally complete work managemanet tool that helps managing projects, meetings, work logging, issue tracking and document and file sharing. Software is written in Java, which means that it can be run on almost every server and using almost every relational database. Users can get the service hosted on Digital Crew’s servers or on their own intranet. The company behind it is a progressive company having over 10 years of experience in this field, who are continually striving to improve their processes and methodologies.
Digital Crew Ltd. is an Irish web-based software development company based in Cork, Ireland. The company was established in October 1999 and it is specialized in Internet Application Development such as e-commerce websites, CMS and Database-driven solutions. Recently they have also expanded their market into product development, selling ColdFusion components and developed a number of powerful technologies, solutions and components that evolve with each project. Purchasers of Digital Crew component software include NASA, The US Army and City of Rochester. Currently Digital Crew are working on a number of larger web-based products.